It’s a brand new year! December was apparently the month of dishcloths for me. It was a very busy month and I ended up with more things in progress than finished. Let’s see where I ended up:
Completed in December:
- Fortune’s Shawlette
- A dishcloth
- Another dishcloth
- Yet another dishcloth
- Two cakes
- Way too many krusciki
- A delicious roast
- Giant red blanket – crochet
- Gipsy Avenger – plastic model
- Double knitting practice square – knitting
- Irish Hiking Scarf – knitting
- Spouse Slippers – knitting
- Irish Snood – crochet
Big Goal Progress:
- Knit a pair of socks. I knit one slipper, that’s at least, like, 25% of the way there right?
- Finish all my current WIPs (as of July 2018). I did a little more work on my red blanket.
- Use up some stash yarn. I’ve been going backwards on this with holiday gift yarn coming in faster than I can use it.
- Make at least 3 handmade gifts. Done!
- Improve my digital art skills. No progress
December Goals in review:
- Finish my Jaeger. Nope.
- Make something Christmas-y. I think the two dishcloths with christmas-y yarn count.
- Keep working on my double knit square. Yes!
- Start knitting a sock. I knit a slipper, which is close. I give myself a B- for this one.
- Mess around with digital art. Nope. I am still terrible at finding motivation to do this.
My January is going to be quite intense with several huge life changes happening all at once. Given that, I’m going easy on myself. I just have two goals for this month:
- Keep working on something creative every day.
- Stay positive.
May your 2019 be filled with love, happiness, and beautiful, squishy yarn!