I knocked out one of my big goals in August! Time to see what September might bring.
Completed in August:
- Giant red blanket (of doom) – crochet
- Gipsy Avenger – plastic model
- Irish Snood – crochet
- Among the Trees scarf – knit
- Sun Hat #2 – crochet
Big Goal Progress:
- Knit a pair of socks. Done!!!!! I feel so good about this, it really shows how far I’ve come in my knitting!
- Finish all my current WIPs (as of July 2018). No new progress
- Use up some stash yarn. I’m using some more cotton to make my sun hat.
- Make at least 3 handmade gifts. Done!
- Improve my digital art skills. No progress
August Goals in review:
- Finish my pair of socks. YESSSSSS!!! I don’t even like wearing socks but making these has been some of the most exciting progress in my knitting and I will be so proud to finally wear them.
- Crochet something. Yep! I made cute sun hats.
- Post every day.
I will be traveling for a big part of this month, so my posting might get a bit sporadic. I still plan on crafting while I’m away though!
- Start xmas gift projects. The holidays are sneaking up, and if I am going to give any homemade gifts I will need to start them soon.
- Finish my lace scarf. This might be reasonable if I can get any knitting done on my trip. It’s a goal either way.
- Take lots of photos. I’m going to be traveling and instead of worrying about trying to knit or crochet every day I want to at least make sure I’m taking lots of pictures while I’m away.
It’s going to be a really fun, busy month for me. Let’s hope I can keep up with my creative things while I’m traveling!