September went by way too quickly. October is also a travel month but hopefully I will be a bit more productive this time!Completed in September:
- Giant red blanket (of doom) – crochet
- Gipsy Avenger – plastic model
- Irish Snood – crochet
- Among the Trees scarf – knit
Big Goal Progress:
- Knit a pair of socks. Done!
- Finish all my current WIPs (as of July 2018). No new progress
- Use up some stash yarn.
- Make at least 3 handmade gifts. Done!
- Improve my digital art skills. No progress
September Goals in review:
- Start xmas gift projects. Nope, just didn’t have time.
- Finish my lace scarf. Nope. I’m still not quite halfway.
- Take lots of photos. Yes! I am still sorting through all my vacation photos.
I’m traveling again so I’m trying to be more modest in my goals this month.
- Start xmas gift projects. I’m keeping this one, because xmas is creeping closer and closer every day.
- Knit at least 10 pattern repeats on my scarf. This seems reasonable instead of trying to overdo it and finish the whole thing.
- Spend time with friends. I’ll be seeing friends while traveling, and making time to hang out with some local friends I don’t see enough. It’s not a creative goal but it will definitely compete for time with my creative projects and I want to prioritize this!
October might get a bit hectic, but I’m still looking forward to it. Here’s hoping some creative things will help keep my stress levels low!