Stormy Day Socks progress (5)

As you can see, I made a bunch of progress on these over the weekend and have been working on them this week. I’ve finished the heel flap and turn and have started on the gusset decreases.

I’m trying out a slightly different two-at-a-time method here and I’m not sure I like it. I usually pick up one side of the gusset stitches on the front needle and the other side on the back needle, and then rearrange them once all the decreases are done. This time I tried picking up both sides onto the back needle. It will be nice not to have to rearrange anything later, but right now that back needle is uncomfortably crowded. I suspect I’ll go back to my old arrangement with my next pair.

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: