Even though it feels like all I’ve been working on in March has been my sweater, I’ve actually made quite a few different things this month.
Completed in March:
- Tea Towel – knit
- Cranberry Scones – baking
- Caraway Soda Bread – baking
- Easy as Pie Dishcloth – knit
- St. Paddy’s Hat – knit
- 1986 Socks – knit
- Wingspan – knit
- Hexagon Blanket – crochet
- Pull Me Over – knit
- Lucky Socks – knit
March Goals in review:
- Finish my 1986 Socks. Done! And I love them very much. So many colors!
- Complete two small projects. Done! I finished a dishcloth and a hat this month.
- Join at least a dozen hexagons to my blanket. Nope. I did join around ten though, which is still reasonable progress.
- Knit on my Wingspan. I lost my drive with this project and I want to push a little bit to try to get it going again.
- Join at least a dozen hexagons to my blanket. Similarly to my Wingspan, I want a little extra motivation to keep progressing on this blanket even if it is slow.
- Finish my Lucky Socks. I’m close to finishing my sweater, so I should have lots of time to get these done in April.
2021 Big Goals Progress
- Knit a sweater. Done!
- Complete a blanket. My hex blanket is still growing very slowly.
- Either finish or get rid of any WIPs that carried over from last year. Still working on my Wingspan and my Hex Blanket.
- Make a return to digital art. No progress this month.
- End the year with less yarn than I started 2020 with (i.e. use up 1495 g). I used up a net of 230 g. in March.
|Yarn In (g)||Yarn Out (g)|
|Nomadic Yarns, 2 skeins||200|
|KnittyAndColor, 2 skeins||200|
|Easy as Pie Dishcloth||21|
|St. Paddy’s Hat||67|
|Pull Me Over||300|
I still can’t believe that I finished my first sweater in February and then immediately cast on another one. Here’s hoping I can get obsessed with smaller projects before the weather starts getting hot here.