Pull Me Over progress (7)

I finished one sleeve! I used up every bit of yarn I could, and ended up with a pretty reasonable 3/4-length sleeve. If I had made the body as long as the pattern called for I probably would have had to do very short or cap sleeves instead. I’ve been trying it on constantly and it looks really great. The bottom of the sleeve does flare a little more than I would like, even though I went down a few needle sizes in the bind off. Oh well. I’m still incredibly happy with it overall. The stitches have been picked up for the second sleeve so hopefully I can get it done by the end of the weekend!

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: