Musselburgh Hat finished!

It’s done! I knit it exactly to the length the pattern recommended, and the leftover yarn was less than 10 g. I probably could have made it a couple of rows longer, but I’m pretty happy with the size I ended up with. Plus this way I didn’t have to stress out about yarn chicken. You can see the full size of it in the photo below, before it got folded into its final shape.

This was a pretty effective way to use up one entire skein of fingering weight yarn on something I actually want to wear (besides socks). I really like the look of it, and the double thickness makes it much more winter-friendly than most hat patterns that use sock yarn. I think this one will see a lot of wear this winter!

One thought on “Musselburgh Hat finished!

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: