I managed to get quite a few rows done this week. Now I’m well into section 3, and have joined my third color of yarn. The fade in this cowl is very subtle but at least it is a bit more visible than the difference between sections 1 and 2 in the previous one. I’m also more inclined to continue as planned even if it is very subtle. I have made my peace with the large amount of purling happening in this project and am now determined to push my way through it to the end. There’s a slight blip in the garter stitch at the seam of the increase row, but since the color changes happen at the same time I have been able to clean that up when I weave in the ends. I’m hoping to make some more solid progress and maybe get to the next color change over the weekend.