I have been using my other half-sized washcloth quite a lot, and decided I needed to make some more of them. I’m going to play around a bit with the style and size until I find the recipe I like the best. This time around I made it without the yarnovers on the edges. In general I prefer my dishcloths/washcloths without those yarnovers because I get annoyed when my fingers catch on them. For this one I used the same number of stitches as the previous one but without the yarnovers it feels a bit wider than it needs to be. My next one will be 20 stitches instead of 22 and hopefully that will be better!