This is the progress I made on my Wingspan over the weekend. I managed to finish the first 10 row repeat and move my lifeline. That means I’ve added almost 100 stitches since the transition section, and it is starting to feel like more of a proper shawl size now.
It is unlikely that I will meet my goal of finishing before the end of the month, but I’m still quite happy with how this is coming along. It feels very good to see this inch closer to the finish line after years of sitting in my WIP pile. It’s also nice to know that if I can get this done I will not be bringing any year+ old WIPs with me into next year.