Unless you look closely, it might be hard to tell this photo apart from the one I posted yesterday. The main difference is that I knit a couple extra rows and moved the lifeline up to the current row. That means I am officially at the decision point for which size I want to knit. I could stop here and proceed to the feather tips and bind off, or I could keep going for a while. Since this has been such a long project, I don’t want to be too hasty in making that choice. So I decided to set this aside for a few days and then choose. Sure, that means it definitely won’t be finished before the end of the month, but at least I can fully consider its fate and not just rush to get it off the needles.