Napatree Tee progress (18)

I finished the back of my tee over the weekend! It went pretty quickly once I split for the shoulders. The two sides look a little uneven but I think that is partially because of the way I have them on different holders. I am trusting that once I pick up the stitches everything will even out. At least the color changes came out really well, and I have at least 9 g of each color section leftover to use for the front and the sleeves. Plus there are 4 whole unused sections that I have in reserve for the sleeves and the neckline.

I also got some work done on the front too, but you’ll get to see that in my next update.


One thought on “Napatree Tee progress (18)

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: