Napatree Tee progress (21)

I got both of the shoulders seamed over the weekend, and made a solid start on the first sleeve. Now I’m only a few rounds away from finishing that sleeve. After consulting with a few friends for advice, I decided to continue the gradient for the sleeves instead of swapping to a plain color yarn as I had originally planned. I’m glad I did because it looks great so far, and by my calculations I should have plenty of yarn left to finish the other sleeve and the collar. In fact I figured out that I had enough yarn to add a few extra rounds to the sleeves to give them a tiny bit more length, which I think I’ll be happier with. I can’t wait to try it on again once I finish this sleeve!


Comments are closed.

Website Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: