Napatree Tee progress (24)

Two steps forward again! I was a bit disheartened after having to rip back part of the first sleeve, but it made me focus twice as hard on making progress. Now both of the sleeves are done! I did end up decreasing by 8 stitches, using a smaller needle for the ribbing, and using an even smaller needle for the bind off. The result is still a loose, open sleeve, but there is less excess fabric so it doesn’t look quite so ruffled. If I made this pattern again I would probably make the sleeves even longer and throw in a few more decreases, but I am still relatively happy with the way they are now. This fix works well enough and it leaves me plenty of yarn to finish the neck.

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: