I have a new house! But I am still in the midst of moving, so my posting will be sporadic for a bit longer. At least I’m keeping up with my crafting goals in the middle of all the chaos.
Completed in September:
- Very Green Socks – knit
- Single Malt – knit
- Scrappy Seattle Shorties – knit
September Goals in review:
- Finish the body of my dad’s sweater. Nope, but I did get a pretty good amount of it done.
- Finish my very green socks. Done! I got them off the needles close to the beginning of the month.
- Keep knitting during the moving process. Done! Sometimes it was a bit of a struggle, but I managed to find time to keep working on my projects in between packing and moving.
- Keep knitting during my move. This is an ongoing goal because this move process is slow and steady.
- Finish my dad’s sweater. In a normal month this wouldn’t be a problem but with the move this is a huge stretch. At least it will be motivating.
- Start and finish one small project. My main knitting will be my sweater but it is always nice to get a little bit of instant gratification from a smaller project.
2022 Big Goals:
How am I doing on my big goals for the year so far?
- Learn entrelac. Done!
- Finish my Wingspan. Done!
- Fix my Fluff Nugget. Done!
- Knit a colorwork sweater. Done!
- End the year with less yarn than I started 2020 with (i.e. net decrease of ~2900 g). My yarn club is finished, and my advent isn’t due to arrive for a while yet either. That means I gained 0 g and used up 232 g this month.
|Yarn In (g)||Yarn Out (g)|
|Very Green Socks||74|
|Scrappy Seattle Shorties||8|
I hope you are all enjoying the start of the new season! Here in the northern hemisphere I am very excited for cozy sweater weather at last!