My move is finally done! Sure, there’s still a lot of unpacking and cleaning and organizing to do, but the hardest part is behind me (I hope), and I have a nice long xmas break coming soon!
Completed in November:
- Twists & Turns – knit
- Single Malt for Me – knit
November Goals in review:
- Finish my dad’s sweater. Done! I’m so happy to have my holiday gift knitting done with all of December in front of me.
- Finish my Scrappy Seattle Shorties. Done! Just barely finished them before the end of the month but it still counts. The ends are even woven in and everything!
- Start a crochet project. Nope. By the time I was in the right mental space to start something, all my yarn and tools were packed up for the move.
- Make a holiday project. Tis the season! I want to make something to get me in the holiday spirit.
- Decide what to do with my 2022 advent yarn. I’m not sure I will start knitting with it right away, but once I start opening it I want to have a good idea of what I want to do with it. That way hopefully it won’t sit around in my stash for too long!
- Start a crochet project. I didn’t manage to do this in November but I still really want to get back to a bit of crochet.
2022 Big Goals:
How am I doing on my big goals for the year so far?
- Learn entrelac. Done!
- Finish my Wingspan. Done!
- Fix my Fluff Nugget. Done!
- Knit a colorwork sweater. Done!
- End the year with less yarn than I started 2020 with (i.e. net decrease of ~2900 g). I finished some things this month but I got some new yarn too and unfortunately it didn’t balance out. I used up 272 g of yarn and added 700 g of yarn for a total gain of 428 g.
|Yarn In (g)||Yarn Out (g)|
|Scrappy Seattle Shorties||41|
|Twists & Turns||91|
We’re solidly into the cozy season where I live! I hope you are keeping warm with some cozy knitting this holiday season!