Green Static Socks progress

I finished the cuffs and got a few rounds of the leg done. I decided to go with a 3×1 rib for the leg. That keeps the knitting relatively simple while still adding a little bit of interest. The ribbing also makes for a nice fit in the finished socks. I am trying to make my peace with this being a very slow project. Socks feel like they should be quick but I am too focused on other things right now and these will mostly be worked on when I am at the office. There’s also no rush because I already have a lot of green socks!

Advertisement

Comments are closed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: