I made it to page 3 of 6 of the chart already. I’m still not quite to the halfway point of the shawl but I’m getting there. The intarsia is not so intimidating anymore, and things are going pretty quickly. I decided to fully embrace the scrappy nature of this project and add in the leftover yarn from my Kraken Cowl. The dark orange and green really stands out from the pastels leftover from my cardigan, but I like it. I have enough to do at least 3 or four blocks, and I plan to spread them out across the shawl. I have no idea if it will work well in the end but in my head it seems like a good idea!