Funfetti progress (2)

I can tell I’m getting close to the middle of the shawl because my progress looks less impressive. My motivation for this project is high, but the rows are getting longer and longer. One thing I haven’t mentioned yet on this project is the slight modification I’ve made. The pattern calls for right leaning increases. However, I realized very early that they were very tricky to do since they are placed right next to the i-cord edge. So I decided to replace them with a simple knit front and back instead. The increasing edge looks very slightly messier, but it has drastically improved the process of my knitting!


Comments are closed.

Website Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: